Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA
Experience & Skills required:
- Should have minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Should have good exposure to software process improvement activities.
- Should have hands-on experience in using testing tools as well as manual testing processes.
- Work closely with software engineers to understand the requirements and modules developed so as to perform meaningful testing.
- Good understanding of the functionalities and features of the applications and services.
- Must have supported development, maintenance and support projects.
- Should have good understanding of SDLC.
- Preferably proficient with Kannada Language – Speak, Read and Write
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Project Manager and Senior Software Engineer to understand the software application requirements.
- Take complete responsibility of application testing and ensure bug free application.
- Prepare test cases.
- Guide the team members in the testing process.
- Review the bug report prepared by the team.
- Work closely with the Testing team and ensure the software application is bug free.
- Support the team during UAT.
- Prepare necessary documentations.
- Any other work assigned by Director CSG
Job Vacancies: 13
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 3
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru