Technical Project Manager
Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Should have strong technical background with minimum 3+ years hands on development experience.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technology.
- Experience in application development, maintenance and support.
- Should have managed multiple project teams.
- Should have good working knowledge on SDLC.
- Should have good knowledge of Effort & Cost Estimation.
- Should possess good communication skills. Knowledge of Kannada Language – Speak, Read and Write preferred.
- Should have good documentation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of e-Governance projects desirable.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, sizing of hardware and network requirements preferred
- Take complete ownership of delivering the projects assigned. Prepare Project plan, Resource deployment plan, Transition plan etc.
- Manage the project within the approved effort and cost
- Should provide support and guidance to the software development team during all stages of the project life cycle.
- Perform all activities related to Team Management and Risk Management.
- Provide necessary inputs for procurement of hardware, system software, development tools etc.
- Should support CSG in hiring processes
- Conduct regular reviews on the progress of the project and submit progress reports on a weekly / monthly basis to CSG.
- Should present the software application developed, to key stakeholders within CSG and to client departments and get necessary approvals.
- Should attend review meetings conducted by CSG / Departments.
- Any other work assigned by Director CSG.
Job Vacancies: 5
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 10
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru