Senior Software Engineer (C# or Java)
Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Should possess good hands-on experience in application development, maintenance and support using .Net./C# with visual studio.
- Good knowledge on jquery, java script, bootstrap and MS SQL server
- Java developer should have worked with at least 1 maven/gradle project
- Experience with SSRS reports
- Should have good knowledge of MVC architecture or similar architecture used for software development.
- Work with the team and contribute to software design and other documents.
- Should have experience in writing SQL queries, database scripts / stored procedures, etc.
- Should have experience in team handling.
- Should have worked with cross-functional teams for business analysis activities to gather and document reporting and dashboard requirements and use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards created from potentially multiple data sources.
- .Net Certified Programmer preferred.
- Knowledge of Kannada Language – Speak, Read and Write preferred
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Project Manager to understand the software application requirements.
- Design and develop the software application on MVC or similar architecture. Follow coding standards. Perform unit testing.
- Support the Project Manager in sizing the hardware and network requirements.
- Setup the development environment and manage it.
- Carryout activities related to managing the version and release of the software application.
- Perform code review activities.
- Work closely with Database Designer to design the database for the software application. Wherever necessary should write the database scripts / stored procedures.
- Guide the team members.
- Should build and deploy the software application on the identified servers along with related components.
- Work closely with the Testing team and ensure the software application is bug free.
- Prepare necessary documentations
- Any other work assigned by Director CSG.
Job Vacancies: 13
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 5
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru