Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/ MSc /(Computer Science/Information Science)
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technology.
- Experience in application development, maintenance and support.
- Should have handled project teams.
- Should have good working knowledge on SDLC.
- Should possess good communication skills. Knowledge of Kannada Language – Speak, Read and Write preferred
- Should have good documentation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of e-Governance projects desirable.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, sizing of hardware and network requirements preferred
- Take complete ownership of delivering the projects assigned. Prepare Project plan, Resource deployment plan, Transition plan etc. in discussion with Project Manager.
- Manage the project within the approved effort.
- Perform all activities related to Team Management and Risk Management.
- Provide necessary inputs for procurement of hardware, system software, development tools etc.
- Provide complete Technical and Code level guidance to the software development teams. Should be able to develop and implement key functionalities of an application, if necessary. Should guide the team during all stages of the project life cycle, trouble shoot issues and provide solution to the teams.
- Conduct regular reviews on the progress of the project and submit progress reports.
- Should present the software application developed, to key stakeholders within CSG and to client departments and get necessary approvals.
- Should attend review meetings conducted by CSG / Departments.
- Any other work assigned by Director CSG.
Job Vacancies: 7
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 7
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru