Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of Application support, O&M activities and SDLC.
- Experience in Application Support, Operations and Management activities.
- Should have managed multiple projects and support teams.
- Should possess skills in preparing periodical reports related to operations for multiple projects.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should have played client facing roles.
- Should be able to Speak, Read and Write in Kannada language.
- Should have good documentation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of e-Governance projects desirable.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library – Certification (ITIL) is preferred.
- Take complete ownership of Application support, O & M of the projects assigned.
- Should support, train, guide and manage the Application support teams deployed at multiple customer locations. Make sure the issues are resolved within defined timelines.
- Attend to customer issues / queries / calls / tickets on priority. Adhere to the SLA.
- Will be in Client facing role. Interact and manage with External Stake Holders.
- Should interact with the internal teams of CSG to communicate changes stated by the Client and ensure enhancements are developed and deployed.
- Should become well versed with Functional knowledge of the Solutions being deployed.
- Train customers on the solutions being deployed.
- Get the feedback (Issues, CRs, etc.) from customers and present the same to the management. Assist the Business Analyst, Development and Test teams in understanding the issues.
- Interact with Client, PM, Architect, Development Teams and other stake holders for smooth operations.
- Prepare reports and metrics of the operations and present it to management.
- Any other work assigned by Director, CSG
Job Vacancies: 3
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 7
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru