Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 07 years of IT experience with 5 years of relevant Experience in Database Design
- Should have worked with the team and contribute to the Database design.
- Experience in designing and handling databases. MSSQL experience preferred.
- Must have supported application development, maintenance and support projects.
- Good knowledge on SDLC.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Responsible for providing training and assistance to users for generation of ad-hoc queries.
- Design of database model & structure to meet performance requirements of reports specifically for transactional & consolidation reports
- Preferred certification: Oracle/MSSQL Certified Professional or equivalent
- Should install and configure required RDBMS on the servers for different projects.
- Should design the database schema and create databases required for the project.
- Should define and create database users and roles.
- Should manage user creation, user access, roles and privileges. Keep record of users created, user-wise roles and privileges for all databases.
- Should support the application development teams to connect to the databases and ensure smooth functioning.
- Should constantly monitor the performance of the database servers and raise necessary alerts to the concerned.
- Should fine tune the databases periodically.
- Whenever required participate actively in troubleshooting incidents and guide other team members.
- Should create necessary DB scripts for day-to-day database management and backup scheduling activities.
- Shall be responsible for restoration of data, post getting necessary approvals from Project / Programme Manager.
- Should carry out capacity planning activity and communicate to Project / Programme Manager on scalability requirements, well in advance.
- Communicate regularly with KSDC technical staff, application development and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Manage the disaster recovery aspects of databases.
- Prepare & submit periodical reports on the health of the database servers and databases. Maintain proper records of database installations, patch updation, releases made etc. and share them with Director.
- Any other work assigned by Director CSG
Job Vacancies: 5
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 07 years of IT experience with 5 years of relevant Experience
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru