Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science/Information Science)/MBA
Experience & Skills required:
- Should have minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience on Functional requirement specifications.
- Decent understanding of Government business processes and key e-Governance initiatives will be an added advantage.
- Good ability to articulate various points of views into crisp and meaningful content.
- Good communication in English both reading and writing.
- Should have good documentation and presentation skills.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should have played client facing roles.
- Experience in tools similar to visio.
- Experience in defining and reengineering business and functional processes for an IT system.
- Study As-Is process and Assist in developing effective process vision, process strategy and To-Be Process Models for an IT System.
- Business Analysis, Design, Develop and maintain process development and Process Reengineering/ optimization programs.
- Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs with Cost effectiveness solution.
- Experience in working with Public sector clients is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Assessment of existing IT Landscape, identify gaps, improvements and provide To-Be IT Roadmap.
- Knowledge in DPR preparation, Budgeting and cost estimation for IT solutions.
- Any other work assigned by Director CSG.
Job Vacancies: 4
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 5
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru