Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science/Information Science)/MBA (Full time degree)
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience. Should have worked on Government projects in the areas of Process study and Process Re-engineering. Should have good experience in performing activities such as; Requirement Gathering, Current State Assessment, Gap Analysis, To-Be Process definition, BPR and FRS preparation.
- Should have good working knowledge on SDLC.
- Should have good experience in preparing SRS document, presenting it to the key stakeholders and getting approval.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should be proficient with Kannada Language Read, Speak and Write.
- Should have good documentation and presentation skills.
- Should possess good skills in using Flowchart tools, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio etc.
- Preferred certification in Business Analysis.
- Knowledge of Kannada Language – Speak, Read and Write preferred
- Conduct Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis, Process Study and Process Re-engineering activities for projects of Government departments / Corporations / Boards as directed by CSG.
- Perform Current State Assessment of processes, prepare As-Is process maps resulting in the preparation of “As-Is Report”, with detailed description of the processes studied by interacting with the departments. Should prepare Gap Analysis report whenever required.
- Responsible for interacting with the respective departments and getting the process documents approved.
- Perform Process re-engineering activities which involves;
- Process analysis to identify NVAs and VAs,
- Cause-Effect analysis to identify problems within a process,
- Prepare To-Be process maps resulting in the preparation of “To-Be Report / BPR report / FRS document”, with detailed description of the processes analyzed, for improved and efficient delivery of G2C, G2B and G2G services using ICT.
- Prepare SRS document, present it to key stakeholders and get approval.
- Support the software development teams with relevant process details, whenever required. Should support during testing and training phases of the project.
- Any other work assigned by Director CSG.
Job Vacancies: 3
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 07 years of IT experience with 5 years of relevant Experience
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru