Assistant Manager (HR/ Recruitment)
Minimum Qualification: MBA(HR)
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience in IT Recruitment.
- Should possess good Social Media Knowledge.
- Should have good network to hire candidates.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Designing and updating job descriptions.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels.
- Should develop a recruitment plan.
- Coordinating & following up on the interview process status.
- Hosting recruitment events and participating in job fairs.
- Advertising jobs on careers pages, job boards, and social media.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Build the company’s professional network through HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Any other work assigned by Director, CSG.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all hiring activities.
- Negotiating job offers with selected candidates.
- Developing & implementing recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
Job Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: 7
Salary Type: Negotiable
Job Location: Bengaluru